is committed to excellence and leadership in protecting the environment. We strive to minimize adverse impacts on the air, water, and land through excellence in pollution prevention. By successfully preventing pollution at its source, we can achieve cost savings, and maintain a safe and healthy work place for our employees and our community.
IN LINE WITH THESE PRINCIPLES, PARTPOINT HAS ESTABLISHED THE FOLLOWING OBJECTIVES:
- All individuals will have responsibilities and will take the necessary action to protect the environment.
- PARTpoint will train and educate our employees on environmental issues that may affect their work. Employees will also have a good understanding of environmental practices and what measures are needed to control them.
- We encourage reuse and recycling of packaging material.
- We shall use, store and dispose of products in such a manner that will provide appropriate protection to the environment through our waste management program.
- Management will develop and enforce good environmental standards in accordance with relevant legislation.
- PARTpoint will seek to reduce waste and energy usage at its source.
- PARTpoint seeks to demonstrate its corporate citizenship by adhering to all environmental regulations. We promote cooperation and coordination between industry, government, and the public toward the shared goal of preventing pollution at its source.
We are focused on balancing the needs of the present with the interests of the future.Looking to the future, PARTpoint will continue its recycling efforts and continually search for new ways to reduce and reuse waste.