PARTpoint Inc. is committed to
excellence and leadership in protecting the environment. We strive
to minimize adverse impacts on the air, water, and land through
excellence in pollution prevention. By successfully preventing pollution
at its source, we can achieve cost savings, and maintain a safe
and healthy work place for our employees and our community.
In line with these principles, PARTpoint has established the following
- All individuals will have responsibilities and will take the
necessary action to protect the environment.
- PARTpoint will train and educate our employees on environmental
issues that may affect their work. Employees will also have a
good understanding of environmental practices and what measures
are needed to control them.
- We encourage reuse and recycling of packaging material.
- We shall use, store and dispose of products in such a manner
that will provide appropriate protection to the environment through
our waste management program.
- Management will develop and enforce good environmental standards
in accordance with relevant legislation.
- PARTpoint will seek to reduce waste and energy usage at its
- PARTpoint seeks to demonstrate its corporate citizenship by
adhering to all environmental regulations. We promote cooperation
and coordination between industry, government, and the public
toward the shared goal of preventing pollution at its source.
We are focused on balancing the needs of the present with the interests
of the future.Looking to the future, PARTpoint will continue its
recycling efforts and continually search for new ways to reduce
and reuse waste.